Healthcare Skills Training International’s Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Leadership (38 credits level 7), SAMA (30 clinical CPD points)
Our Clinical Leadership two-day course explores your natural leadership style and shows you how and when to adapt it to lead your team successfully and improve patient outcomes.
This course delivers immediate and lasting benefits to you and the teams you lead. Small class-sizes and engaging teaching enable the immediate transfer of course knowledge and skills into the individual learner’s professional situation.
In this intensive virtual-classroom two-day course, you will be taught how to lead effectively in high-pressure roles. This course enables you to:
· Gain an understanding of successful leadership styles
· Learn which leadership style to adopt in which situation
· Make clear decisions and communicate them effectively
· Encourage accountability within the team and modify negative behaviour
This Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Leadership is part of a suite of three individual professional qualifications designed to be taken separately or together:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Factors and Neuroscience
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Leadership
Healthcare Skills Training International delivers the highest ethical, legal and teaching standards in the professional programmes we offer. Click Course Document link above for more information.
See below for course dates.
If you are a UK or overseas organisation seeking a course exclusively for a number of colleagues, or if you are a UK or overseas clinician and would like a course to run for a group of healthcare professional colleagues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +27 (0)82 490 6061